||We anticipate traffic delays during evening rush hour. There will be no parking on Van Ness Street and Yawkey Way.
- Fenway Garage – Patrons DO NOT need to relocate; this garage can be used as usual during weekday baseball games.
- Lansdowne Garage – Patrons who will be exiting around game time should leave their keys with the attendants in the morning. Attendants will move the car closer to the exit as spaces become available.
- Other Fenway Area Lots – No changes.
Be advised the regular Fenway Midday service will be replaced by a Red Sox Midday service that will have two components:
- · Lansdowne Midday Route: The Shuttle will leave the LMA, making the regular midday stops and then return to the LMA via Boylston Street, making regular stops at the East Campus (Simmons Gym), Citizen Bank near Deaconess, 70 Francis Street and Jimmy Fund Way before returning to the BIDMC West Campus to begin its next run. This Shuttle will display aLansdowne sign on the dashboard.
- · Kenmore Midday Route: The Shuttle will leave the LMA, making regular stops as far as the Kenmore Lot—it will NOT continue on to Lansdowne and the other Fenway parking facilities. On the return trip to the LMA, the Shuttle will depart 20 Overland Street and make all of the regular stops on its return trip to the LMA. This Shuttle will display a Kenmore sign on the dashboard.
The BIDMC/DFCI Midday Express will run its regular route.
Evening/Night-Game Route and Schedule
The regular Fenway PM service will be replaced by a Red Sox PM service when there is an evening/night game. This Red Sox PM service will operate as follows
- · Shuttle Service To Fenway before 4:00 PM: The Shuttle will leave the LMA, making the regular PM stops and then return to the LMA via Boylston Street. This Shuttle will display a Fenway sign on the dashboard.
- · Shuttle Service To Fenway after 4:00 PM: Shuttles will make regular PM stops in the LMA and then travel directly up Brookline Avenue with stops at D’ Angelo’s, 132 Brookline, 120 Brookline, Brookline and Yawkey, Lansdowne Garage, Ipswich and Fenway Garages—The Shuttle will NOT make stops on Overland or in the Kenmore Lot after 4:00 PM during evening/night-game days. The Shuttles will return to the LMA via Boylston Street. This Shuttle will display a Fenway sign on the dashboard.
- · Shuttle Service To LMA: A Shuttle will depart 20 Overland every ½ hour, from 2:45 PM until 7:15 PM, and will pick-up at 109 Brookline/Overland, Harvard Vanguard, Landmark Center, and will drop off at the East Campus (Simmons Gym) and Citizen Bank near Deaconess. (Note: Passengers from the Fenway area can also board the “To Fenway” shuttles going up Brookline Ave. if they want to travel to the LMA via Boylston Street.)
- Additional Green Line trains will be running.
- Please expect a 10-15 minute delay on the 8, 19, 60 and 65 bus lines.
- Delays may also be experienced on the CT2, CT3 and 47.
- Commuter Rail Yawkey Station trains will run on their regular schedule.
- Please consult www.mbta.com for additional details.
MASCO has arranged for police details at critical LMA intersections after the completion of the game (Brookline Avenue/Longwood Avenue, Riverway/Brookline Avenue, and Riverway/Longwood Avenue). Police details will also be present at the Sears Rotary.