Release no. 2016-049
CONCORD, Mass. – Construction activities continue on Phase 1 of the $30.9 million Muddy River Flood Risk Management and Environmental Restoration project in Boston, Massachusetts. On Tuesday, June 7, temporary night-time work will begin on the roadways in the immediate area of the project. The work will be the final pavement course installation of the roadways in the project area. In order to not impact vehicular traffic flow during the day, this temporary night-time work is necessary.
Details concerning this night-time work are as follows:
- Night work to start on June 7th
- Hours will be from 7pm to 5am
- Police detail will be provided for the duration of night time work
- Paving – begin on June 7th for 3-4 night shift operation
- Paving schedule will be subject to change due to weather conditions
These activities are necessary for the final completion of this project. We will do all we can to minimize impacts to the public during these activities.
For Muddy River project construction updates visit the website at: http://www.nae.usace.army.mil/Missions/ProjectsTopics/MuddyRiver.aspx.
If you have questions contact Project Manager Jennifer Flanagan at MuddyRiver@usace.army.mil or call 978-318-8015.